|Editor||Book Review Editor|
Fiji Institute of Applied Studies
University of the South Pacific
Editorial Advisor Board:
Chairman: Professor Tupeni Baba, former Head of Education Department, University of the South Pacific, and former Minister for Foreign Affairs, Government of Fiji
- Dr. ‘Ana Maui Taufe’ulungaki, Literacy Consultant, Institute of Education, The University of the South Pacific; former Minister for Education and Training (Tonga), and former Pro Vice Chancellor for Research and Graduate Affairs, University of the South Pacific.
- Dr. Amton Mwaraksurmes, the University of the South Pacific in Vanuatu;
- Ms. Cherie Morris-Tafatu, Department of Education, Niue,
- Professor Dharmendra Sharma, University Distinguished Professor and Chair of the University Academic Board at the University of Canberra (UC), and former Dean of the Faculty of Information Sciences and Engineering at UC
- Dr. Franco Rodie, the Permanent Secretary of Education at the Ministry of Education in Solomon Islands,
- Professor Guiseppe Sapienza, Director of Office of Research at the Solomon Islands National University,
- Dr. Glyn Galo, former Vice Chancellor of the Solomon Islands National University and now with Fulton University College in Fiji;
- Dr. Misty Liane Adoniou, Associate Professor of Education at the University of Canberra.
- Dr. Patricia Rodie, the head of the USP Centre in Honiara and former Pro Vice Chancellor of SINU;
- Professor Prem Misir, Vice Chancellor, University of Fiji, and former Chancellor, University of Guyana
- Mr. Remesio Rogovakalali, the Principal of the Corpus Christi Teachers College, Suva;
- Dr. Richard Wah, former Director of Fiji Higher Education Commission and Director of USP’s Distance Education centre (University Extension),
- Professor Robert Fitzgerald, Professor of Education and Director, INSPIRE Centre for Innovation in Education and Training in the Faculty of Education, Science, Technology and Mathematics, the University of Canberra.
- Professor Sarita Deshpande, Professor of Education at the FNU,
- Professor Srinivisiah Muralidhar former Vice Chancellor of University of Fiji and Head of Education at USP,
- Professor Subramani, former Pro Vice Chancellor of USP and now Professor of Literature at FNU,
- Professor Unaisi Nabobo-Baba, Professor of Education Foundations, Educational Research & Human Services, University of Guam.
- Professor Vinod Gupta, the former head of Education at FNU.
- Professor Wadan Narsey, former Professor of Economics at the University of the South Pacific, and
- Dr. Wayne Hawkins, Director of Curriculum, Teacher Education at the University of Canberra, and member of a consortium (10 Australian universities) to develop and trial a Teaching Performance Assessment (TPA) tool as part of addressing requirements of national accreditation of teacher education courses in Australia.
- Professor Letuimanu’asina Emma Kruse Va’ai, English & Applied Linguisics, Faculty of Education, National University of Samoa